- creation and exploitation of Grid infrastructures in various fields of science and education;
- methods and technologies of distributed computations; architecture and algorithms;
- distributed processing and data storage;
- network infrastructure for distributed data processing;
- algorithms and methods for solving applied tasks in distributed computing environments;
- theory, models and methods of distributed data processing;
- distributed computations in framework of the LHC projects;
- distributed information systems: design technologies and usage experience.