Онлайн-семинар "6G EU and US Programmes"
Тема: "6G EU and US Programmes"
- Colin Willcock – Nokia, Head of Research Alliances – 6G-IA Governing Board Chairman – Smart Networks and Services (SNS) Joint Undertaking (JU) Governing Board Chairman
- Mike Nawrocki – ATIS, Vice President Technology and Solutions
- Alexandros Kaloxylos – 6G-IA Executive Director
- Alex Sprintson – NSF Program Director Resilient & Intelligent NextG Systems (RINGS)
- Didier Bourse – Nokia, Senior Director, European R&I Programs – 6G-IA Vision Working Group – Portfolio Structuring and Analysis (PS&A) Sub-Group Leader
- Serge Fdida – Sorbonne Université, EC EMPOWER Project Manager
2030 and beyond, the world will face opportunities and challenges of growth and sustainability of tremendous magnitude. A powerful vision is needed to connect the physical, digital, and human worlds, firmly anchored in future wireless technology and architectural research and innovation. Wireless technologies are of critical relevance for our society and economy today, their importance for growth will continue to steadily increase with 5G and its evolution, enabling new ecosystems and services motivated by strongly growing traffic and trillions of devices. 6G technologies will enable changes in performance from Gigabit to Terabit capacities as well as reaching sub-millisecond response times. In addition, 6G will be designed to enhance drastically the energy efficiency of connectivity infrastructures to cope with major traffic growth. These technologies will form the basis for human-centric services and address Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) such as greening the economy and supporting digital inclusion. This webinar will be one unique opportunity to learn more about first both EU Smart Networks and Services (SNS) Joint Undertaking (JU) and US Next Generation Alliance Programmes vision, objectives and implementation and second EU SNS and US RINGS technical roadmap and challenges. Webinar participants will also address opportunities for 6G transatlantic cooperation.