MATHEMATICS. COMPUTING. EDUCATION (MCE-2024)
The 10th International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid technologies in Science and Education"
Research Computer Infrastructure
1. Distributed Computing Systems – technologies, architectures, models, operation and optimization, middleware and services.
2. HPC – supercomputers, CPU architectures, GPU, FPGA.
3. Сloud Technologies – cloud computing, virtualization technologies, automation of deployment of software infrastructure and applications.
4. Distributed Storage Systems.
5. Distributed Computing and HPC Applications in science, education, industry and business, open data.
6. Computing for MegaScience Projects.
Computing Science Trends
7. Quantum informatics and computing – information processing, machine learning, communication, program engineering and robotics, simulation of quantum algorithms.
8. Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – big data analytics and platforms, neural networks and deep learning, intelligent control systems, decision intelligence tools and recommendation systems.
9. e-Learning – e-Learning tools, virtual labs, EdTech and HR Tech, human assets management and development systems.
During the conference, there will be held the workshop "Issues of organizing the Center for High-Performance Computing of the SRF- “SKIF”", workshop "Computing for radiobiology and medicine". The topics of other workshops and round tables will be announced later.
The programme of the Conference comprises plenary reports in English (30 min), sectional reports (15 min) in English or Russian.
Conference languages - Russian and English.
7th International Conference on Deep Learning in Computational Physics (DLCP-2023)
Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Mathematical Modeling of High-Tech Systems 2023 (ITTMM 2023)
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the XII Conference (with international participation) "Information and Telecommunication Technologies and Mathematical Modeling of High-Tech Systems" (ITTMM 2023).
The conference will be held in Moscow, Russia, April 17-21, 2023.
The Conference is supposed to take place in the scientific areas formed during the previous conferences of the Faculty of Science of RUDN University and its traditional partners in conducting academician scientific events.
The list does not limit the possibility of discussing other areas of research within the general theme of the Conference.
The program will include oral (15 min) and poster presentations.
Organizers of the Conference
The working languages of the Conference: English and Russian.
Policy on submission
Papers should contain 3-6 full pages, including figures, tables, and references. When a paper exceeds 6 pages, extra pages can be chargeable. The materials are made out according to the template of the conference book and are laid out on the Conference website.
The registration fee for participants is ₽ 1000. A registration fee is paid for each publication.
Payment is made to the conference account before the start of the conference. The expenses for traveling, accommodation, and meals are borne by the participants.
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University), 3 Ordzhonikidze str., Moscow, Russia.
MATHEMATICS. COMPUTING. EDUCATION (MCE-2023)
THIRTIETH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE